Ready to Go

Ready to Go
Ready to Go

Friday 20 May 2011

May 16th-18th, 2011- Diamond Head at Crowdy Bay National Park

Well as described we were off again on May 16th with our first stop at Diamond Heads. There were lots of tears when we left as we aren't sure when we will see the girls again. I forgot to mention in the last report that Steph's 21st was a Canadian Theme. I will attach a beautiful shot of the four of us Bewellers.


We had a safe and uneventful trip to Diamond Head. We set up in the early afternoon and enjoyed a short walk on the beach.
Tuesday saw Terry and I try catching some beach worms for bait. Well it was quite an experience which I have to say I failed at miserably! We did catch half a dozen but not with much help by me. We had visits from Di's Sister in Law, June  and Family. Terry and I had a go at Rock Fishing later with no success.


Wednesday saw us enjoy a long beach walk with Di, and later we repeated the long loop walk around the park with Di. We still enjoyed the views and the walk but were exhausted by the end of it. I almost fell down a cliff which almost made Sandra have a heart attack. See attached photo. Beautiful walk and day!


Just for the girls at Viatek facilities were still the same, cold showers and clean toilets.
Off to Tamworth area in the morning. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment