Ready to Go

Ready to Go
Ready to Go

Wednesday 18 May 2011

April 29th-May 15th, 2011. Home in Bolwarra Heights

Well we enjoyed a couple of weeks at home with the girls. Highlights were Steph's 21st party on May 7th and lots of time with our girls. House was still standing although not quite up to Sandra Clean Standard. Garage door still waiting to be replaced but no other structural damage.
Lots of fun with getting the caravan fridge fixed but as of the day before leaving it appears to be working fine on gas and electric. Hooray!!
I had a quick visit with the gang at Viatek. Good to see everyone. The girls in Administration told me how much they enjoy my Blog reports and especially my amenities reports for each campsite. I tried to explain how important amenity condidtions are to our caravan crowd but they chose not to listen over their laughter. I know it's a subject that may give you all the Sh*&ts but I will continue to update for my fellow caravaners.
The 21st birthday party went off fairly well although we are all glad it is over. Lots of work preparing and cleaning up after 70 some guests. A good safe time was had by all!
We are off on our next leg on Monday May 16th and are heading to Diamond Head again to meet Di and Terry Butler who we will be travelling with. Di wanted to visit her Sister in Law in Laurieton before we left on our big trip.
Well we will talk again soon from the road. Our first few reports will be short as we will be retracing some of the steps from our first journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment